Search This Blog

44-03-28 Grown Men Trading Names

STARRING: ART VAN HARVEY, BERNARDINE FLYNN AND DAVID WHITEHOUSE
Vic tells the Sade the news that Stacey Yopp and Y.I.I.Y. Skeeber are "trading names".  It sounds ludicrous to you and I - and it sounds just as asinine to Sade.

Though it's clear she understands, she needles Vic, probably because she thinks all of his friends are lunatics (and let's face it, most of them are). 

If you like a cold Sade, you'll love this one. 

SEE THE SCRIPT (part 1) (part 2)
___________________
What could be more ridiculous than grown men exchanging names with each other?  Why would Stacey enjoy the name Y.I.I.Y. better?

The fact that there is a ceremony (Hank's going to sing a couple of songs, there's going to be food, etc.) is even more ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment