STARRING: ART VAN HARVEY, BERNARDINE FLYNN AND BILL IDELSON
Vic dreams up a plan; the hat will be for lodge use only. He runs it by Rush, who warns Vic that he must convince Sade.
When the time comes for Vic to convince Sade, he completely loses his voice!
SEE DIALOGUE AND B.SCHWARZ SCRIPT SYNOPSIS
- To the newcomer to Vic and Sade: Vic likes wide-brimmed hats but Sade won't allow him to buy them.
- Vic is so deceptive and persistent in his hat-buying that Sade has had to go to Kleeburger's and order them not to sell him any more hats. This was probably an episode unto itself.
- Vic mentions having a plan, proving to us that he thinks about the hat-buying in advance, probably for hours and how to be deceptive about it.
- Vic speaks of a coming punishment if he were to get caught - a sign that Vic is treated like a child by Sade (mainly because Vic IS a child.)
- Once Vic has to explain himself, he physically cannot do so - Sade has such an effect on his brain. Remember, the hat wasn't even for Vic. It (supposedly) was for the lodge. He's probably much more guilty than we are lead to believe.