STARRING: ART VAN HARVEY, BERNARDINE FLYNN AND BILL IDELSON
- Vic isn't eating breakfast, worried he'll run into Mike Towers, and he can't afford to be in a street brawl. Rush thought he was arranging something wonderful. Mike phones again and threatens Vic.
- This came about because Vic has bragged to Rush that he defeated Jack Johnson in Mexico City, using his Tornado Twist Uppercut and the Jumping Jab.
- Rush's beauty contest is still on and Vernilla's dad, Mr. Lincoln-Washington is involved. He's the Great God Pan of the Royal Dragons of the Moonlit Universe lodge, and he sports a uniform of purple cloth, gold braid and 60 to 70 buttons. Vernilla's costume will be fashioned from that.
- Sade's worried about a potential fight and takes Rush aside to explain that Gov's no prize-fighter – he tells such stories to entertain him and instill family pride. Rush is disillusioned, thinking Vic's a coward. Sade tells of how Vic beat up a drunk who was bothering her when they were dating, and Rush understands Vic doesn't fight for the sake of fighting, but will fight when necessary.
- Vic arrives home with a cut lip, head cut from falling on a curb, and two black eyes. He couldn't reason with Mike. Sade wants to involve the police. Vic says Mike's in the hospital. Rush lets out a wild yell.
- Rush: "Yowsa! Hey, Mom, yell! We got a champ! Yowsa!" Sade laughs in spite of herself. - compiled by Barbara Schwarz, edited by Jimbo Mason
This episode is a continuation of the previous episode.
It's fun to see a mention of another lodge on the show that isn't involved with the Sacred Stars of the Milky Way.