STARRING: ART VAN HARVEY, BERNARDINE FLYNN AND BILL IDELSON
- It's 3 am. Rush hasn't yet come home. Vic and Sade are beside themselves with worry. Optimism rises and falls. In exhaustion, Sade drops off to sleep.
- Rush slips in the door. Vic chastises him for causing Sade so much worry. Rush had gone for a long walk, and finally, thinking about how much he cares for Vic and Sade and his fear of the dark, he ran home six miles from near Mr. Call's farm.
- Vic says Rush needs no further punishment than looking at the worry he's caused Sade. He says they'll probably never again mention his having run away.
- Rush had bought some chocolate for Sade at a hot dog stand and cigars for Vic. He fell and dropped them in the mud and tried to wipe them off.
- Rush wakes Sade with kisses. - compiled by Barbara Schwarz, edited by Jimbo Mason
___________________A continuation of the previous episode.
Here we have the sweet side of Rush.
It seems this episode may have bit more like a soap opera than the previous episodes.
We know Mr. Call lives across the street from the Gooks but it appears as if he runs a farm 6 miles from his house as well.
See the complete notes